April 18, 2011

a perfect breakfast

Oh, zee time fliez when joo are having fun. I'm not sure what kind of accent that was...I think it was French. Hee Hee. It's been a week since I last posted. I wanted to share with you, what I had for breakfast this morning.



fresh blackberries
baguette slices shmeared with goat cheese and rosemary cream cheese
and..freshly steeped black raspberry and sage tea with honey



With the warm glow of sun coming through my window this morning, the blackberries tasted all the more sweeter. The honey was perfect..unbelievably delicious..



..the first drizzle from a new jar with the honey comb inside..and..the blackberry sage tea was mild and smooth and pleasant.

Mmm. A perfect morning.

6 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful. I think I will have a piece of 7 grain toast tomorrow with my raspberry jam and honey on top. Thanks for the inspiration. Great photos also. The blackberries look wonderful. The tea also looks great. I've never had a sage tea, I'll have to try it. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Yum. Your breakfast looks so European! You are so cool! I love honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upon returning from many days of fancy breakfast foods with great coffee at my conference. .my cereal and poptarts just didn't look as great!! But look what YOU can do with no conference for inspiration!! Enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is just getting better all the time. Isn't it funny how simple ordinary things can make for the most beautiful pictures?
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous breakfast, and gorgeous photos. Have you ever visited the blog Simply Breakfast? This post reminds me of that blog.
    http://simplybreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete